Monday, August 3, 2009

Watch Out Kansas City...


...here I come! I am excited and honored to announce, beginning in the Fall of 2009, I will join the many talented writers at KCMetropolis.org, Kansas City's Online Journal of the Performing Arts, as one of its theatre critics.

My beat will include plays by America Heartland Theatre at Crown Center (2450 Grand Blvd, KCMO), putting on such productions as Peter Colley's I'll be Back Before Midnight and It's a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play, a Kansas City premiere written/adapted by Joe Landry from the screenplay by Frank Capra just to name a couple.

I'll also be writing on productions by Actors Theatre, 30 West Pershing Road, Suite 850KC, MO 64108. Upcoming titles to be released soon.

Who knows what else they'll throw my way? Whatever the case, I can't wait to get started and hope you will become a reader!

SUPPORT LOCAL PERFORMING ARTS!

Check out KCMetropolis.org, add it to your Favorites, sign-up for the weekly eblast to stay abreast of the KC performing arts scene, and donate if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!

Comments will be reviewed and have the opportunity for posting.

Thank you for your thoughts!!