Wednesday, April 1, 2009

KREATIV Award - Wow!


Holy Blogger! I received a blogger award for creativity, and though the bestowing individual indicated, "It's tiny but true," I am truly honored!

Blogging is a surprising and delightful flip side to homeschooling and working from home. Who knew I would find such freedom, friendship, and fun through my fingertips? ("A lot of alliteration from anxious anchors placed in powerful posts.")

I have met some wonderful folks over these recent months who have made our homeschooling life transformation (that makes a GREAT acronym - HLT..maybe I'll trademark it? lol) and working from home less stressful, more fun, and have provided a sincere sense of community. You know who you are, and I thank you!

The most exciting part of this journey are the things yet to come...new relationships to unearth, our continued work towards a deeper understanding and appreciation for those we love and for people in general, the next great explosion of learning Cole propels us through, and all of the things I can't even begin to imagine!

Thank you for the recognition, but more importantly, thank you for your continued and genuine support and friendship!
Love, Diane

As Kirbi (Abozzo) said, "I really like this idea, because it is not some coveted award handed down from the bloggods but is passed from individual to individual."

The rules of the Kreativ Blogger Award are: List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers. Of course, let them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

7 Things I Love:

1. Friends & Family

2. Art in all of Its forms

3. BLOGGING (lol)

4. Learning, Knowledge, and New Experiences

5. Reading (for recreation as well as for #4)

6. Working - hey, I love what I do; what can I say?

7. The Universe - I just can't get enough info and images of all that makes up this crazy place.


7 Blogs I Love:







1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment!

Comments will be reviewed and have the opportunity for posting.

Thank you for your thoughts!!