Thursday, October 30, 2008

Playing in Parkville



In between Doug's business trip down to Orlando last week and my trip to Texas early this week, we managed to get down to Parkville's English Landing to soak up the fading warm rays and check out the foliage. Of course, Doug and Cole wanted to play some football too! Here's a pic of the two goofballs. Think they were annoyed I stopped them for a pic, thus postponing the start of their game? LOL. It really is a treat, getting to watch the guys play. They always have a great time, and then they're both really wiped out and quiet for a while. Ahhhhhhh....... LOL!! : )




I'm always the one with the camera, so I'm getting REALLY good at taking pictures of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!

Comments will be reviewed and have the opportunity for posting.

Thank you for your thoughts!!